CTS is a nationwide leader in the Design, Engineering & Installation of DAS and in-building antenna systems. We work on high profile cutting edge projects nationwide. We seek experienced Wireless/ RF techs for the Mid-Atlantic market. This position includes regional travel.
The ideal candidate with have:
Job Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Experience installing DAS or In-Building Cellular Systems.
- Any experience installing repeaters, amplifiers of similar equipment.
- A strong background in RF theory.
- Hands-on installation experience with Cat 5/ Fiber/ Coax.
- Experience with Fusion Splicing.
- Experience installing 1/2" and larger coax.
- Previous experience sweep testing coax & fiber.
- Ablity to read blue prints & Visio drawings.
- Previous experience using OTDR, Spectrum Analyzer (Anritsu), Signal Generator and similar test equipment.
- Direction of Field Crews/ Technicians
- Coordinate Subcontractors/Vendors
- Logistics of Electronics and Materials
- Maintaining Project Schedule and Budget
- Managing Change Orders
- Project Commissioning & Optimization
- Performing Site Surveys / Data Collection
- Trouble Shooting all systems
- Closeout Document Completion
- Customer Service
- Approve Technicians Timecards
- Weekly Reports/Updates
- Through understanding of all CTS Products and Services
- Responsible for Project Costs, Quality and Schedule
- Willing to Travel
- Site & Crew Safety
We will consider applicants with previous structured cabling installation experience and a solid work history.
Wireless Field/ Project Managers encouraged to apply.